1.The four corner's of Arena (#1, #2, #3, #4) is of length 10m x 10m & The Competition Area shall have a flat surface without any obstructing projections, and be covered with an elastic mat. 2. The position of the Referee shall be marked at a point 1.5m back from the center point of the Contest Area.3. The position of the Contestants shall be marked at two opposing points, 1m from the center point of the Competition Area, 5m from Boundary Line #1 (red Contestant toward Boundary Line #2 and blue Contestant toward #4). 4. 3.The side back up coach/senior chair is 1 meter ahead from the arena bounder line’s center point of each contestant’ s side.
1. Field of Taekwondo Play 2. Competition Area 3. Boundary 4. 1. 1st Boundary Line & 2nd , 3rd & 4th Boundary line clockwise 1. Referee’s Mark 2. Judge’s Mark 3. Recorder’s Mark 4. Commission Doctor’s mark 5.-1. Blue Contestant’s mark 5-2. Red Contestant’s mark 6-1. Blue Coach’s mark 6-2. Red Coach’s mark
Uniforms and Protect Guard
In competition, a Taekwondo athlete wears a white-neck uniform called ‘Dobok.’the style of the Dobok is based on traditional Korean peasant garb. All contestants compete barefoot. For protection, competitors must wear a red or blue chest protector, headgear, shin, hand gloze, foream guards and mouthpieces. Male player must also wear a groin-area guard. The headgear s worn mostly to protect against injury to an unconscious player falling to the mat, and the forearm and shin guard are to prevent nerve damage to the designated area.
1. A Black Pant.2. A White Shirt.3. A Black Tie & Allowed sports shoes only The referee shall have control over the match & the position of the Referee shall be marked at a point 1.5m back from the center point of the Contest Area
1. The position of the Referee shall be marked at a point 1.5m back from the center point of the Contest Area.2. (1) The referee shall have control over the match3. The referee shall declare “Shi-jak”, “Keu-man”, “Kal-yeo”, “Kye-sok” and “Kye-shi”, winner and loser, deduction of points, warnings and retiring. All the referees’ declarations shall be made when the results are confirmed.4. The referee shall have the right to make decisions independently in accordance with the prescribed rules.5. The referee shall not award points.6. In case of a tie or scoreless match the decision of superiority shall be made by all refereeing officials after the end of the fourth round.
1. Judges have same Referee's Dress.
2. Four corners judge are in Taekwondo but this time only two corner3. The judges shall mark the valid points immediately.4. The position of the 1st Judge shall be marked at a point 0.5m from the corner of boundary line #1 & #4.
1. The position of the Chief Jury (chief judge) & Recorder shall be marked at a point 2m back from boundary line #1 facing the Competition Area with one Announcer/ One Tie's maker/ One time Keeper etc2. The position of the Commission Doctor shall be marked at a point more than 3m to the right side from the Boundary Line.3. The position of the Coaches shall be marked at a point 1m away from the center point of the Boundary Line of each contestant’s side.
Rules of TAEKWONDO Competition in Arena
Center Referee's decision last decision of fight according to rulers.
1. Two corners of two sides of arena on the both side of referees.2. Red corner means Hong on left side.3. Blue corner means Chung on right side of center referee.After Announcing the names of players center referee start the fight, standing on the center line in the arena calling Chung & Hong by hand appoints. 1. Bow (Wish) on the front side on the side of judge at the Korean command of Referee "Cha-ryeot"[attention] & "Kyeong-rye"[bow].2. At the time of fight first of all center Referee check the dress and guards of Player, Nails, any article like bangles, ring, locket, etc are not allowed. Grownguard is compulsory for boys.3. Calling of Position of Starting the fight says "Joon-bi" [ready] 4. To start the fight calling “Shi-jak"[start].5. To stop the fight calling `Kal-yeo’ (stop) by the referee.6. In case of time cutting or any demand of player to stop the fight the time period is calling khasik or time cut with crossing of first fingers of both side.7. To start again the fight is calling "Shi-jak"[start] or time start with breaking of cross of first finger of both hands.8. After visual the center Referee & reaches to judges table. After discuss give pointing of both side by hand finger.9. After the IInd time period again fight is start by same words & rules.10. After the end of the last round, the contestants shall stand at their respective positions facing each other and exchange a standing bow at the referee'scommand of "Cha-ryeot", "Kyeong-rye", and then wait for the referee's declaration of the decision in a standing posture.11. The referee shall declare the winner by raising his/her own hand to the winner's side.
Because the definition of Taekwondo “the way of the hand and foot”. Each player tries to earn points by landing kicks to the face and body, or punches to the body.1. A men’s match consists of three rounds of three minutes each with a one minute rest period between rounds. A women’s match consists of three rounds of two minutes, with one minutes rest period between round & Fight round is 1/2 minute depending upon conditions & Committee.2. With starting of fight round & end of fight round time keeper kept Visual.3. 1/2/3 rounds of fight depending upon the conditions & committee to Tie's.4. In condition of have only one player in one weight group gave winner according to the rule of by/walkover.5. Normally 3 rounds are happened. The winner is given according to point system.6. In case of points remains equal with round will be happened, first point is winner. The juries & centre referee decision is last decision.
Fules & Warnins,Point Cut Given By Center Referee
Center Referee give warning of lower attack, Griping, pushing of arena tine, articles, speaking, laughing etc by calling "Kyong-go"( warning) appoint towards the balms player & cut the point by calling "Gam-jeom" (deduction). If a player unintentionally crosses the boundary line, the referee will declare “Joo-eui” or a verbal warning. The second time this ocure,”kyong-go” means half point penalty is declared. Arm appoints below the solder after giving “kyong-go” means foul (warning)-means half point penalty. Two “Kyong-go” means one point cut.
a. Crossing the Boundary Lineb. Evading by turning the back to the opponentc. Falling down d. Avoiding the match e. Attacking below the waistf. Butting or attacking with kneeg. Hitting the opponent’s face with the handh. Uttering undesirable remarks or any misconduct on the part of a contestant or a coachi. Laughing, Speaking is fouls in fight.j. Lower attack is foul.k. Any metal article & longer nails are fouls.l. Face Punch is foul.m. Griping, Pushing is foul.n. In condition of shouting or hooting by the player team is prohibited & disqualification of that player.
After "Kyong-go" appoint above the shoulder by hand means one point cut depends upon the finger raising the center Referee.a. Attacking the opponent after `Kal-yeo’ b. Attacking the fallen opponent c. Throwing down the opponent by grappling the opponent’s attacking foot in the air with the arm or by pushing the opponent with the handd. Intentionally attacking the opponent’s face with the hand e. Interrupting the progress of the match on the part of a contestant or a coach f. Violent or extreme remarks or behavior on the part of a contestant or a coachWhen a contestant intentionally refuses to comply with the Competition Rules or the referee's order, the referee may declare the contestant loser by penalty after one (1) minute. When a contestant receives minus four [-4] points, the referee shall declare him/her loser by penalties. "Kyong-go" and " Gam-jeom" shall be counted in the total score of the three rounds.
Points are available only on the front of body above the belt mark.1) Mid-section of the trunk: The part covered by the trunk protector 2) Face: The whole part of the face including both ears.Points shall be awarded when permitted techniques are delivered accurately and powerfully to the legal scoring areas of the body.
The Valid Points:
1) One (1) point for attack on trunk protector2) Two (2) points for attack on face. 3) One (1) additional point shall be awarded in the event that the contestant is knocked down and the referee counts.